Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Fuzzy about Fringes

Fringes, layers, short, long, curls, straight...



This is my most recent dilemma. I need a haircut before I go on camp and I have a hair appointment pending at 2 this afternoon. Looking through old pics I decided that I really need to get back to the fringe, I mean it really softens my face and makes me look pretty ... or does it?


Is it the fringe that makes me look good in photo's? Or is it the fact that I was really happy in all the pics that I look good in? What is it that makes a person beautiful in a picture? I mean we don't takes pictures of someone with a headache or someone on their death-bed. Isn't it a bit strange to anybody else? We don't have our picture taken when we just woke-up with a messy hairdo or after we just done a 10km run, wouldn't that be more real, more you? How good is my fringe going to make me look then?


Sorry, that was just my little rant for the day!

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ag babes,

Jy lyk pragtig op die foto's.
Partykeer is dit omdat jy die season waarin jy is embrace,en omdat jy dit doen,lyk jy goed.

Parykeer move die season en dan moet jy ook aan beweeg(HET JY AL MENSE GESIEN WAT NOG STEEDS MULLETS DRA!DIT HET VIR MAC-GUY-WER GEWERK,IN DIE '80-TIES let wel!)

Dan aan die anderkant...Jy kry daai GOLDEN OLDIES,wat altyd werk!Dis soos n CLASSIC,maak nie saak wat gebeur nie,dit bly n treffer...soos ou oom Johan Smith :)Ag ek bedoel Stemmet.

Girl...Tough call...BE BOLD..GO FOR THE FRINGE!!!
ALWAYS A CLASSIC!VERY ELEGANT!


So-o,die hele ding van mense wat nie foto's wil neem net as hul op gestaan het nie of as jy net kla ge-oefen het nie...

Mense wil altyd hul beste voet voor sit,asof hul te bang is dat die wereld die RAW,UNCUT en REAL deal sien...Die deel wat jou soos actually n net human maak.

Ek hou van mens-mense,niks se ge-wortel op jou ***

CONCLUTION:

Girl...Tough call...BE BOLD..GO FOR THE FRINGE!!!
ALWAYS A CLASSIC!VERY ELEGANT!

Sien jou later